If you donít know what Mario Paint is, and you
arenít already excited to find out what stuff you can
make in it, then this page clearly isnít for you. On
the other hand, if you do already know what Mario
Paint is, and you are already excited to find out
what stuff you can make in it, then this is
THE page for you!
That right there is the blank custom stamp. You get 15 blank
stamps at a time to work with, and exactly 16 shades of color.† However, when you play your cards right,
youíd be amazed what images can be made in this game.
visitors since December 13, 2012
1989 Batman Movie Drawing
Newgrounds - "No Picture" image
Donkey Kong <-- NEW!! April 10, 2012
FAMICOM DISK SYSTEM
Doki Doki Panic <-- NEW!! April 22, 2012
GAME BOY COLOR
Super Mario Bros. Deluxe
King's Knight <-- NEW!! April 22, 2012
Silver Surfer <-- NEW!! April 22, 2012
Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros. 2
Super Mario Bros. 3
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: the Arcade Game
Sep 4, 2014:
Added a page for a Calvin & Hobbes resting picture.† Iíve long since thought it could be accomplished in Mario Paint (seeing the drawing in a C&H book).† A lot of things in C&H would work.
May 7, 2012:
Added a page for a DareDevil picture.
April 22, 2012:
Thereís so many updates this time, I donít even know where to start. Which is good!
1. NES King's Knight: I added the page today and put up stamps for all four characters' death screens.
2. NES Silver Surfer: I added the page today and gave stamps to make the title screen.
3. NES TMNT2: I added all four turtlesí profile pictures, once in color and once in black-and-white.
4. Arcade TMNT: I added all four turtlesí profile pictures. Although this is the same arcade game that the NES TMNT2 was based on, the arcade version has a much greater level of detail in the profile pictures, which are twice the height level, and which have many more shades of color at once.
5. Super NES Maximum Carnage: I added the page today and put up one picture of Carnage, and a guide on how to make a huge image (from the gameís cinematic sequences) of Carnage and Shriek meeting Doppelganger.
6. Game Boy Donkey Kong 94 in its Super Game Boy form, which, back in the day, plugged into the Super NES and played Game Boy games.
7. Famicom Disk System Doki Doki Panic: I added the page today, and added 1-Up icons for all four characters, plus all the items in the game that differ from the American Super Mario Bros. 2.
April 10, 2012:
- Added to the NES TMNT2 page, adding jumping and jump-kicking stamps for Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael, and Michaelangelo. Also, for Don, Raph, and Mikey, I added three animation-frames of walking, so that now all four turtles have their walking poses.
April 2, 2012:
- Added to the NES TMNT2 page, adding Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael, and Michaelangelo all flipping through the air, and looking at the camera/blinking.
UPDATES OLDER THAN 2012: HERE